Justin Bieber Manager Arrested, Bieber Losing Temper

The teen star had a run-in with the police when he defied his parents and broke curfew, he tells UK's Top of the Pops magazine, via Bieberlovers.

"I snuck out once. My friend slept over and we were like, 'Let's go out,'" says Biebs. "We just went biking and were being stupid but we weren't doing anything bad.

"But the police saw us and brought me back home, because there was a curfew on the area! It was two in the morning and I got grounded for a month! That's the worse trouble I've ever been in."


Watch Justin Bieber Losing His Temper Caught on TAPE Here justin bieber arrested, justin bieber arrest, justin bieber lost temper, justin bieber arrest video, justin bieber baby, baby justin bieber, bieber arrested, justin bieber manager arrested