Christina Aguilera Not Myself Tonight Music Video

Check out the world premiere of Christina Aguilera’s new video for “Not Myself Tonight.” christina aguilera, not myself tonight, official music video, not myself aguilera, christina not my self tonight, music video
The 29-year-old singer embraces her inner dominatrix diva in the new song off her upcoming album Bionic, out June 8. “I’m more confident and comfortable in my own skin,” she said recently. “I think I’m even a more sexual Christina.” christina aguilera, not myself tonight, official music video, not myself aguilera, christina not my self tonight, music video
The vid was directed by Hype Williams, who also directed Lady Gaga and Beyonce’s “Video Phone.” Check out the video below!!! christina aguilera, not myself tonight, official music video, not myself aguilera, christina not my self tonight, music video christina aguilera, not myself tonight, official music video, not myself aguilera, christina not my self tonight, music video christina aguilera, not myself tonight, official music video, not myself aguilera, christina not myself
Watch Christina Aguilera Not Myself Tonight Uncensored Music Video Here
hristina aguilera, not myself tonight, official music video, not myself aguilera, christina not my self tonight, music video christina aguilera, not myself tonight, official music video, not myself aguilera, christina not my self tonight, music video christina aguilera, not myself tonight, official music video, not myself aguilera, christina not myself